[PD] Some more newbie questions.......

matthew jones M.Jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Mar 21 11:47:02 CET 2003

I think this is general for all windows versions, but it works for XP, NT
etc:-

run the command prompt, and when the DOS window appears, right click on the
top bar with the mouse and select properties.  several tabs should appear,
one called 'Layout', so click this and increase the screen buffer size
(height) to 999.  ok this and you should be able to scroll up and down.

if this doesn't happen to work, not specifying the device no. in pd should
mean pd uses your windows default device, so select the correct card from
control panel...

best of luck,
Matt