[PD] mp3write~ memoryleak

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Fri Mar 21 11:36:38 CET 2003

Hi Joreg,

I managed to reproduce the increase in memory usage and found the bug. Lame was initialised everytime
a new file was opened but only closed once when quiting Pd. This, I think, also applies to the Yves
linux version. I've fixed this and upladed the archive on my web site (but it's still called 0.4).

I couldn't reproduce your empty file problem.... I can record as usual and Winamp (2.8) plays all the
files as usual. This is on Win2k. You you email me a small mp3 file off the list?

Olaf