[PD] Some more newbie questions.......

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Mar 21 12:01:52 CET 2003

Hallo,
Dirk Offringa hat gesagt: // Dirk Offringa wrote:
> Having a limited programming experience, I managed to get the examples to
> work, that's ok. Now I want to enable asio support, BUT I can't figure out
> what the device number of my asio driver is! This might seem MIGHTY stupid,
> but a pd -listdev gives me far more echos in the terminal than the display
> can handle (btw, running win98se): I have too many midi and audio devices
> with their respective drivers. So the device I want to use just rushes by,
> and farewell!
you should go to the command line the Linux way. I don't now, what's
it called on a french machine, but if you go to start, execute and
type into it "cmd" or "command" you get a command prompt. Change to
your pd directory like "cd c:\pd\" and type "pd -listdev | more" to
page through Pd's output.

ciao