[PD] Linux question

Andre Schmidt andre at vju-tv.net
Sun Mar 23 10:48:29 CET 2003

hi dirk,

i changed to linux couple weeks ago and got pd running yesterday (very easy
when you know how)

i don't think which distro you use is a big matter, atleast for starters i
would recommend suse or redhat because the install is so easy
(i got suse8.1)

if you need help i'll be happy to help if i can...

cheers
-andre