[PD] Please help with a patch i want to do

Edward George ed at suppose.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 19:14:44 CET 2003

This should work, it's probably not the most elegant, efficient or
easiest way but it was the first in my head_

See if you can make sense of it, see attachment.

Basically what's happening is that when each value is filtered and sent
to the output they pass through a spigot which as well as passing the
value to whatever is next closes itself by triggering a '0' message so
no more floats of that value can pass through. The spigot also turns all
other spigots on with a '1' message, resetting any previously triggered
value.

Does that make sense?
Hope so
All the best,