pdp_v4l (was Re: [PD] video analysis II)

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Tue Mar 25 00:14:30 CET 2003

hi,
thanks a lot for all the suggestions on video analysis!!!
i use now glx for output, (need it for debugging and building only, during
performance i do not need it, ... i still was not able to install xvideo...)
and pdp_scanxy~ for analyzing the picture.
with pdp_v4l is it possible to have a smaller resolution than 64*64? or is
then the input messed up? 4*4 or 5*5 would be enough for my purposes.
and i cannot switch to greyscale with the command "type grey". pdp gives an
error message like "no method for 'type'".
but these are subtleties. in the main the patch is working.
marius.