[PD] compilation trouble

DevDSP Info matthijs at devdsp.net
Tue Mar 25 00:32:51 CET 2003

Don't know if that last message got through ok - to recap:

The error is:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
t_tkcmd.c: In function `pdgui_startup':
t_tkcmd.c:349: warning: passing arg 3 of `Tcl_CreateCommand' from incompatible pointer type
make: *** [t_tkcmd.o] Error 1

And it happens with both 0.36 and 0.35

More specifically, it seems a function called glist_findrtext fails something called a "consistency check",
which leads to the segfaulting if you compile with -Werror disabled.

It's something Tcl-ish, it would seem.

Matthijs de Jonge
http://devdsp.net - news and resources for computer musicians