[PD] pdp/pidip

Miha Tomsic miha.tomsic at guest.arnes.si
Tue Mar 25 10:33:08 CET 2003

	Hello!

I am discovering the joys od pdp/pidip and it's great. But there is
always 'a but'.

1.) If I have 'thread' turned on in [pdp_control] I cant get mouse
pointer events from the window. Instead I get "error: stack overflow".

2.) If I feed [pdp_ascii] with [pdp_noise] with 'type yv12' it works
fine, but if I change the type of pdp_noise to 'type gray' it goes into
some kind of a shock and pdp_control gives me constant 'pdp_drop'
messages. The only cure is to delete [pdp_ascii] object and create a new
one, then it works ok again. The 'type yv12' has to be set prior to the
new [pdp_ascii] object creation. Is this OK?

pdp and pidip are versions 0.10.1.

Thanks and take care,

	Miha...