[PD] How do I get an xeq object (or any friend) to play my sequence reversed?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Mar 25 15:36:39 CET 2003

hi Saby,

no, there is no reverse playback feature in xeq, and I do not know
about any workaround for retrograding.  Even worse -- there is no
notion of a note (just atomic midi or non-midi events), so plain
reversing of a sequence would not do any good, musically.

Yeah...  I have promised a new release with basic facilities for
processing notes, and lots of other improvements, mainly
concerning time and tempo.  But it has been hampered by my
inability to make a general design likely to stay around for good.

Dealing with time is the main yet undiscovered area for Pd...

Krzysztof