[PD] MouseState bug or not?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 25 15:40:44 CET 2003

I am using the MouseState object as a controller and I noticed that
delta X and delta Y don't zero themselves with the mouse is just
sitting there.  Instead they keep the last delta value.  You can zero one
axis by moving the mouse in the other axis while keeping that axis
steady.  So it looks like these values only update with the mouse is
moving.

Is this the way the Max object is?  It seems to me to be less useful this
way, instead of zeroing itself when the mouse is standing still, but I
could be wrong.

.hc

	zen
	   \