[PD] How do I get an xeq object (or any friend) to play my sequence reversed?

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Wed Mar 26 15:09:37 CET 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:33:32 +0100
Saby wrote:

> or is it
> easier to create an array for the midi-events simultaneously with the
> recording?

If you're recording your midi events and you want to play them back reversed afterwards, [coll] is your friend.

Simple scenario:

1.  store notes one by one.  use [counter] for incrementing index numbers.
2.  when done, send [coll] 'length' message
3.  to play back reversed: start substracting from length and recall items by their index numbers

HTH

./MiS
--
	      _