[PD] jack

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Thu Mar 27 14:55:22 CET 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:34:52 +0100 (CET)
guenter wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Michal Seta wrote:
>
> > I use jack 0.51 and I haven't checked pd from cvs in a while (2 months or so).
> > I does like to crash on random occasions.
>
> Does this happen with the -rt flag set ?

Yes!  How did you know? :)

Actually, if I remember well, it happens when there are spikes in the cpu processing (i.e. loading large patch, updating a large array, etc...  whenever I see 'pd-watchdog: signaling pd', or something like that, I'm quite positive it will exit but it doesn't always).  Knowing that the CVS version could be broken at any given time I've been reluctant to update and just stuck with the version that sorta worked for me...

Sorry for being so vague.

./MiS