[PD] arbran / arrays

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Fri Mar 28 11:20:01 CET 2003

Hi,

I just checked this here with arrays in an abstraction. You're right,
arbran complains about missing arrays... I think this is due to the
different creation times of the objects. Simply deleting arbran after
creating the subpatch and then reinserting arbran helps. The creation
order for objects in pd is the order in which you insert the objets. Maybe
this could be changed a little bit so that arrays get created first?!
A workaround could be to change the order of the entries in the .pd
file....

Olaf