[PD] trigger bang when looping

Edward George ed at suppose.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 18:12:53 CET 2003

That works great, thanks_
Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Saylor [mailto:bsaylor at Macalester.edu]
Sent: 27 March 2003 23:24
To: Edward George
Subject: Re: [PD] trigger bang when looping

Hm.. for susloop~, you could try something like:

[susloop~]

[*~ -1]

[threshold~]

and set the trigger threshold for threshold~ to the negative of
{slightly lower than the loop start-point}.

Outputting a bang each time it loops back to the beginning would be a
good addition to susloop~; if I had time I'd do it.

Ben