[PD] xgroove~ xtacy~

Ben Saylor bsaylor at Macalester.edu
Sat Mar 29 02:13:43 CET 2003

susloop~ is mainly useful if you want to loop between two arbitrary
points after playing from the beginning of the sample.  For example,
you could use it to loop the sustained part that follows the attack of
an instrumental sample.  It gives you sample-accurate looping, while
using metro or other control objects can only give block-accurate
looping.

Ben