[PD] graph on parent-based crashes [workaround...]

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sat Mar 29 04:20:15 CET 2003

allright, so maybe GOP crashes my windows, but because of that i
discovered a very cool thing that maybe some of you already know...

skip all this buggy GOP stuff and just use the send and receive symbols
of each GUI object to communicate with subpatches. i've got a very
slick-looking new mixer running now, no wires showing at all, without
the use of GOP. try it at home kids, and have a good evening...

d.