[PD] midi knob logic problem

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sat Mar 29 18:01:04 CET 2003

Hi Anton,

have a look at the patch attached. You can use the right inlet of the [int ]
objects to set a value that you'll get on the next bang. I think the trick here is
to interconnect the two parts counting up and down so that one part knows 'where'
the other is.
Only problem with my implementation: the first pulse after a change of direction
gets lost....

Olaf