[PD] graph on parent-based crashes

delire delire at selectparks.net
Sat Mar 29 21:14:55 CET 2003

and then recompile of course..

julian

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 01:44:30 +0100
derek holzer <derek at x-i.net> wrote:

//ok, i'm running pd .35 on win2k right now [would love to run it under
//linux, but my hammerfall just ain't there yet!]
//
//i'm getting some disasterous bugs when making my own graph-on-parent
//patches. when i try to close the window with the GOP subpatch in it, PD
//crashes. the DOS window gives me:
//
//Consistancy check failed: glist_findrtext
//
//and Windoze tells me:
//
//PD.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need
//to restart the program.
//
//funny thing is, opening up someone else's GOP patches seems fine. i
//don't think i did anything weird when i made the GOP subpatch. just set
//up sliders, checked graph-on-parent, and then invoke it as a simple
//abstraction in a parent patch.
//
//also, every time i open the parent, no matter how many times i fix the
//window size [by manually entering the height and width as determined by
//my background canvas and saving], it always comes back jumbled and
//crunched together. windoze problem? tcl.tk glitch? full moon? my bad
//luck? who knows... maybe you?
//
//derek
//