[PD] converting output from ftom

Michael McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Sun Mar 30 21:04:35 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I have been thinking about how to implement a function in PD that allows
the usage of microtonal MIDI. I was wondering if someone else has
implemented something like this? Or, is there an opcode that will
convert the output of 'ftom' into the necessary Pitch Bend values?

Is there already an opcode that will take a stream of input MIDI and
output several channels, each with its own Pitch Bend to accomplish the
microtonal pitches? (This second function is a little more complex in
that it tracks a set of MIDI channels to get pitches that require
different pitch bend values.)

Thanks,

Mike