[PD] Flash/PD

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Mon Mar 31 20:00:32 CEST 2003

Pall Thayer schrieb:

> Hi, sorry for the belated answer. I sort of figured Olaf Matthes would grab
> this one.

Okay, here I am.... ;-)

> Anyway, there are several ways to do this but all require some
> sort of work around except for one, and that is using Olaf Matthes
> flashserver external at http://www.akustische-kunst.de/

I just switched on my example patch on the server. At
http://radio.akustische-kunst.org/projekt/ is a simple flash frontend that
allows to control very simple FM synthesis. The sound is generated in Pd an
streamed back to Flash. (only problem is my server: 200MHz Pentium -> Pd crashes
quite often... ;-( , so in case there's no sound when clicking 'STREAM' just
drop me a note)

Olaf