[PD] Flash/PD

Pall Thayer pall at fa.is
Tue Apr 1 01:10:45 CEST 2003

oops... sorry that middle one should have been http://130.208.220.190/nuharm

Actually Olaf, I'm wondering if flashserver has a bug in it. When I started
playing around with it, I had no problem crashing it. I would open 4 or 5
simultaneous connections and then close them in a different order than I
opened them and sure enough, it would crash every time. I know very little
about programming so I had a friend of mine take a look at it and he was
able to make some sort of quick fix. I have no idea what he did but it
doesn't crash any more. Oh and another thing, if you're going to prepend a
[broadcast] with something, you have to make sure that the prepended message
is less than 6 characters long. Otherwise it will crash. I don't remember
seeing that in the documentation.

Pall