[PD] 2 or more TV cards (pdp) ?

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Tue Apr 1 22:44:30 CEST 2003

If you have the nvidia drivers, and they have svideo output enabled then the video output screen is just an extension of your normal desktop, just put the window in the offscreen area for video output.

If you need help with setting up this feature of the nvidia card let me know and I can send you my XF86config.

Ben