[PD] teletext ?

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Wed Apr 2 10:47:34 CEST 2003

I read:
> dunno what you could do with this, but how would it be to get teletext to PD
> (you know, the text "sites" you can get with your tv) i could think getting
> teletext as strings (or even as pictures) would be (maybe) interesting
> (atleast for experimenting)

as soon as I get /dev/vbi working on my usb tv tuner I'll see what I can
do.

> is there a possibilty to get pictures from googles image search to PD
> (with vvvv [.meso.net] i allmost got it done)

I wrote some scripts for google image search, basically involving wget
and lynx, should be trivial to use with [shell]. I also did another
project that retrieves stuff from a webcam for later warping using gem.

I can send it to you if you want.

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)