[PD] Re: [PD-dev] set send

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu Apr 3 16:55:54 CEST 2003

Hi,

I would suggest to implement a 'send' message into send. Then one could do
something like this:

- sending 'set 10': [send set 10< - [s away]
- sending 'send 23': [send send 23< - [s away]
- and the normal way, sending 'whatever 17.3': [whatever 17.3< - [s away]

This way we could also send messages starting with 'set' and would still be
able to send messages starting with 'send'.
A workaround would be to prepend all messages with, lets say, 'dummy' and
throw this first element away on the receive side....

Olaf