[PD] Which version of TclTk (sort of on OSW)

Michael McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Fri Apr 4 05:10:40 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I was trying to test out the OSW system, and because it required an
extention for tcl (Iwidgets) which does not seem to be required for PD.
I did try to upgrade the version of tcl/tk to the AquaBI version (from
Apple's website), BUT, then every patch I loaded in PD was blank, and
there was no error messages.

I have since reinstalled Adam Lindsay version, and every thing seems to
be back to normal.

Does anyone have info on the versions of tcl/tk that work with PD on Mac
OS X?

Thanks,

Mike