[PD] Which version of TclTk (sort of on OSW)

Me tigital at mac.com
Fri Apr 4 06:00:39 CEST 2003

On Thursday, April 3, 2003, at 10:10  PM, Michael McGonagle wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I was trying to test out the OSW system, and because it required an
> extention for tcl (Iwidgets) which does not seem to be required for
> PD. I did try to upgrade the version of tcl/tk to the AquaBI version
> (from Apple's website), BUT, then every patch I loaded in PD was
> blank, and there was no error messages.
>
> I have since reinstalled Adam Lindsay version, and every thing seems
> to be back to normal.
>
> Does anyone have info on the versions of tcl/tk that work with PD on
> Mac OS X?

hi mike,

...8.4.1 definitely works w/pd...if you want to get a "batteries
included" install for 8.4.1 (which might help with OSW, I haven't
tried), you can always get a standalone installer here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/
showfiles.php?group_id=10894&release_id=144142

...and get:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.1.0-
Jaguar.dmg?download

l8r,