[PD] Compiling vst with MSVC6

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sat Apr 5 11:27:36 CEST 2003

Hi Jordan,
this only happens when you are building the debug version.
You can either

- try the release build
or
- build the "flext threads debug DLL" version (in the project file
flext.dsp) to get the flext_tdl-pdwin.lib library

vst~ is still quite experimental and i'm looking forward to have some time
to clean it up a bit.....

best greetings,
Thomas