[PD] cd-rom pd-system

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Apr 5 21:14:56 CEST 2003

I know Knoppix has a lot of audio software in it and does a good job of
finding devices.  I am pretty sure that someone made a pd version of
it.  If one doesn't already exist, I'd like to help make one.  I have a
fantasy of doing office-based sound installations.  Stick a CD in every
computer on an office floor.  The CD would then automatically load a
patch and starts playing...

.hc