[PD] cd-rom pd-system

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sun Apr 6 14:18:38 CEST 2003

Another solution is todo it the hard way , ala Diskless-HOWTO,
install a minimal system on a 640 MB partition, and minimize it.

The knoppix team is trying to provide a costumized live CD builder,
if they are finished with that, it is probably the easiest way to go.
(check out the knoppix mailing lists, etc)

Greetings,

Guenter