[PD] 2 or more TV cards (pdp) ?

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sun Apr 6 15:06:39 CEST 2003

hi,

I never tried with two different tuners, just tv tuner && webcam , 2 webcams
etc .... but I remember when I was still using the oss virmidi driver to
route stuff back and forth I copied virmidi.o to virmidi1.o inserted both
et voila I got more internal midi ports to route, might work aswell with
tuner.o (untested)

cp tuner.o tuner1.o

insmod tuner.o <args to tell it to use tunertype>
insmod tuner1.o <args to use the other tuner type>

that's an ugly hack /me knows, but then again it might work.

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)