[PD] wacom usb tablet as controller ?

Andre Schmidt andre at vju-tv.net
Tue Apr 8 13:17:23 CEST 2003

hi,

as i got a wacom usb tablet lying around, i was wondering if it would be possible to use it as a controller for PD ?

so,

- what settings (and where) do i have to add to get tablet activated ? (but NOT as mouse for Xserver, you know; i want to use my normal mouse for Xserver and the tablet ONLY for PD)
- what external do i need for PD ?

i found "many" things in archive but none "ready to use" solutions for PD...

even "dirty hacks" would make my happy ;)
(like copying tuner.o to tuner1.o to get 2 different tuner cards work with pdp)

thnx at advance
-andre