[PD] wacom usb tablet as controller ?

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mauriziopuxeddu at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 8 20:33:32 CEST 2003

Hi.

I have a version of [grid] modified to be controlled from the wacom
tablet and I guess even a separate [wacom] object. I don't use them
anymore because I wrote a stand-alone application (in Gtk, so using
Xinput at the moment).

If you need them I can fetch them from my computer at school and send a
copy.

These object are written as has been described in other mails (using
/dev/input/event*) so they shoud work with other devices.

Let me know.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.