[PD] wacom usb tablet as controller ?

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mauriziopuxeddu at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 9 15:21:38 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 14:51, Christian Klippel wrote:

> it should be really easy to decode that output in a patch by route or select.
> that avoids the redundancy of having multiple binary objects for more or less
> the same function. and, you dont need to add the input devices anywhere to
> access them, like with xinput. its simply a device file, thats it ...

In my understanding this is the better solution except when you want to
use the same device to control both the DSP and the rest of the GUI.

Sometimes would be useful to be able to switch between the approaches I
don't know if X11 can disable a device temporarily. I think it's not but
I'm not sure.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.