[PD] Audio breaks up

Eliya Gwetta funkman14 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:31:31 CEST 2003

Hi, I've downloaded PD few days ago.
Well, I cant use it with asio, and I cant play a regular sinus clear. My sound card is mAudio Audiophile 2496.
Well, when Im writing 'pd -asio' on the console window, it runs PD but stucks my whole system(Winxp Pro). When Im not running the asio, but I use the -audiobuf, I can expand the buffer size only to 100. and even then, when Im creating number>osc~>dac~ the audio isnt smooth. It always cracks up and there's latency. what should I do.
I'd really appreciate it if you answer me.
You can send your answer directly to my email: funkman14 at hotmail.com
Or contact me through the ICQ at the number: 40924225
Thanks,

Eliya.