[PD] Updating help files

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 10 01:54:44 CEST 2003

Send them to the pd-dev list, just as a matter of record.  There is a good
chance that I will fix these in the coming months since I have already started
doing so.

Also, I highly recommend getting the PDDP (Pure Data Documentation
Project) help patches.  They are generally more thorough and much better
laid out.

(FYI: the site is IE only)
http://www.davesabine.com/media/puredata.asp?action=pddp

.hc