[PD] Updating help files

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Thu Apr 10 10:18:19 CEST 2003

Hello Rory,

I've altered the global.asa file on my site to prevent the problem you're
having.  Please try again.

Alternatively, if the web site doesn't work in your browser you can download
the full zip package of the PDDP files from
http://www.davesabine.com/media/puredata/pddp_referencefiles.zip

Regards,
Dave Sabine