[PD] hammerfall on osx

Alex from Idoia alex at idoia.com
Thu Apr 10 18:00:22 CEST 2003

Hi list,

I know this is the second time I send this email, but I cannot solve my
problem and this is now driving me crazy.
So if that time nobody has a solution I will give up.

I have a Mac G4 867Mhz, it has no built-in audio input. A Hammerfall
DSP has been installed properly.
Now when pd starts, the terminal gives the error -99999, and there is
no audio in pd at all.
I think their is a conflict with the DSP of the card which take care of
the audio latency, but the interface to deal with the buffers of the
card has disappear with OSX(unless I don' t know where to find it).
I know that the error -99999 is an audio problem, I have tried to start
pd with r -48000 and even r -22050, but it is still the same.
I have also tried different audiobuffer but I am not very confident
with the value to use.
If anyone has any other  idea to solve that problem, it will be very
much appreciated.

Thanks again.
Alex