[PD] making a transposable triggered sampler

Mark Khemma mkhemma at orion.it.luc.edu
Thu Apr 10 22:03:38 CEST 2003

Hello,

I've been trying to create an abstraction where it is simply a sample to
be triggered that can be transposed as well. I looked at the help-docs
(sampler.transpose) and I'm still clueless on how to create one (i'm still
quite confused on how to use tabread4~. The example doesn't exactly fit my
needs b/c it simply loops/transposes as oppose to bang/transpose So, I was
wondering if anyone out there can send me an .pd file where all it does it
allow me to bang the sample and be able to transpose that banged sample
whenever I wish.  I really appeciate it. or of someone made an external
specifically for this situation, even better. send me a link.
A 1000 Thanks,
Mark .k