[PD] making a transposable triggered sampler

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Thu Apr 10 22:58:06 CEST 2003

hi,
if you just want to play a sample faster or slower than you could use the
line~ object.

[0, 1 $1(     ($1 is time in ms)

[line~]

[*~ 44100]      (length of the sample)

[tabread4~ yoursample]

this is a very dirty way, because this player will stop with the dc-offset
of the last samplevalue of your soundsample.
for better transpositions see also the help-patches for pitch shiftings.

marius.