[PD] Re: [PD-announce] [OT] // synaesthesia records world tour //

Alex from Idoia alex at idoia.com
Mon Apr 14 15:40:06 CEST 2003

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the info, it is just a pity you don' t come over to London
(where I am) to play.
May I ask you: I have dowloaded your audio sample, has it been created
only using pd ?
I am using pd for different purpose than created sound, (streaming
stuffs). But would love to give it  a go creating my own patches.
Will you be willing sending me one of your patches that created such
sound you have in your audio track ? just to give me an example.
Are they all synthetised or do you also use samples ?
Thanks for your time.

Alex