[PD] RE: [PD-announce] [OT] // synaesthesia records world tour //

Edward George ed at suppose.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 16:18:59 CEST 2003

> q3apd, which interfaces linux Quake3 with pd, using elements like
player position, orientation and in-game dynamic events as control data
over two machines.

Hi, you might be interested in a project of mine_
I did (and working on developing further) a similar thing interfacing an
Unreal Tournament server with pure-data with java for a visual/audio
installation using data from a LAN tournament being played over the
server.
I previewed it at a recent event_ it was mentioned slightly in this
review:
http://www.liveartmagazine.com/core/reviews.php?action=show&key=148

Cheers
Ed_