pdp on osx (was Re: [PD] pdp.pd_darwin error: undefined reference to _gluOrt

Josh Kinberg jbkinb at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 02:39:17 CEST 2003

When this package was announced, it said that PDP on OSX required an
additional install of libquicktime using Fink. I've been trying to get
libquicktime for a while now and am still unable to. I've followed all the
instructions for downloading and installing "unstable" packages--Fink can
definitely find it, but it still won't install. Guess it really is unstable?
Any advice? Is libquicktime still necessary for PDP on OSX, or can I just go
ahead and add the PDP Darwin file to my externals and not worry about
libquicktime.

--Josh