[PD] readanysf~ beta

august august at alien.mur.at
Sun Apr 20 15:08:12 CEST 2003

thanks for he ptheads tip.  i didnt know thatt.  now, everything is
working in flext...and i shall stick to that.

readanysf is not yet ported to windows.  (at  least not by me, maybe
somebody else has already done it.)  probably coming in the end of summer
unless somss someone else wants to take a stab at it.

btw.  i just added flac support.  next step p is streaming support for mp3
and ogg.

ill upload the latest stuff when i get back from here:

http://alien.mur.at/~august/pics/rovin2.jpg

greetz - august.