[PD] Multichannel audio on OS X

Alex alex at idoia.com
Sun Apr 20 18:03:19 CEST 2003

Hi,

The menu in  the menu bar comes from the unofficial ('extended2') pd
from Adam (ie, I don' t think it comes from tcl/tk).
I did use Adams package (again three days ago) to install tcl/tk, but
needed to  recompil pd (with a tree from CVS) because I had the same
problem with port audio.

I think you did not use an 'extended2' tree but an official one, use
this tree and recompil:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pure-data/pd-0.36-extended2.tar.gz

Let me know.
Alex