[PD] pd linux doesn't like sharing midi devices

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mauriziopuxeddu at yahoo.it
Sun Apr 20 18:54:07 CEST 2003

Hi.

With the ALSA sequecer API Antonis wouldn't need to use any MIDI device
(physical or virtual). PD could just open one or more sequencer ports
and people would connect them with other applications' ports or physical
devices.

Here there are some example by Mattias Nagorni:

http://www.suse.de/~mana/alsa090_howto.html

Regards,

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.