[PD] Do these sound familiar??

Michael McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Mon Apr 21 01:03:10 CEST 2003

shreeswifty wrote:
> oh really
>
> nice
> i have been using Cmask for quite some time and am very interested to see
> how/if these work
> in similarity
> what would be nice is a few help patches with your externals so we may try
> em out.

Ok, I will get these posted as a Beta release so that they can be tested.

As far as to how "similarly" they work like their Cmask couterparts, I
did not make any effort to duplicate them exactly, just the spirit. I do
have a 'help' file for each of the externals, as well as an audio
example (controlling an FM oscilltor), as well as a MIDI example.

> i have always wanted to draw masks and quants and accums a la Upic for S&m
> (stochism and manaipulation) lol
>
> please let me know when you release!

I will post the address for them as soon as I get them up. (BTW, you can
use them for whatever purpose, just as long as you don't hold me
responsible... ;)

Mike