[PD] Re: stuck installing on OSX

Mitchell Turner mmturner at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 22 18:58:01 CEST 2003

Alex,
Thanks, I look forward to the file.  Will I need to re-compile Pd with
this new file or re-compile the pa_mac_core file?

I went to my Audio/MIDI setup application and Mbox shows up there as a
1-channel device?  I am able to use it as a stereo I/O using Max/MSP
4.2 and PeakLE 3.2 , though it is very unstable.  Am using the version
1.1 coreaudio driver from digidesign.
Mitch