[PD] Re: stuck installing on OSX

Mitchell Turner mmturner at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 22 23:21:07 CEST 2003

Alex,
Ok, I tried this one and had mixed results.  I show the Mbox with 2 ins
and 2 outs but I am only able to send audio out no in through the Mbox.
  Also,  when I use the Built-in Audio I can send audio out but I cannot
send it in (through the internal mic).  Weird huh?
Mitch

On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 03:47  PM, Alex wrote:

> here comes the file.
> You need to replace that file inside the pa_mac_core inside the
> portaudio directory inside pd directory, (to be sure I advice you to
> take a blank tree of pd without forgetting to create the directories
> obj and bin), then cd inside pd/src/, do a ./configure and make.
>
> If that does not solve your problem I advice you to report it at the
> portaudio mailing list and look up for new driver.
> Let me posted.
> Alex<pa_mac_core.c>
Mitchell Turner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music