[PD] error loading gem: undefined symbol && gemwin problem

nicolas.sevaux at tremplin-utc.net nicolas.sevaux at tremplin-utc.net
Wed Apr 23 12:38:50 CEST 2003

Hi all, I'm trying to make Gem work on my Mdk 9, and I had for some weeks the
problems of the _ZNthing undefined at running ...

> guenter geiger wrote:
> There is definitely a problem with the gltt library.
> What is really going on is hard to say. Probably this
> library was not recompiled with gcc3.x, and therefore
> is not compatible with the new system.
> Try to remove the gltt rpm's and compile and install the library
> by hand

wouahou,
thanx a lot, Gem is now compiling and runnning Ok.

But, because there is always a .. "but" ,
I get now a Segmentation Fault when I put a Gemwin in a patch ... every other
objects are Ok but not the most important ... snifff

Like "lluis gomez i bigorda" (from April the 4th) , I have a Mdk linux, pd0.36
with XFree4.2 and all the libs gem requires ...
Like some people I don't undestand where is the conflict ...

And why is there no core file ??? my hungry xgdb would have crunch it %}

have an idea ?
--
    ()
   /  \