[PD] [GEM] GEM users request

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:00:53 CEST 2003

Hi all

Over the past two weeks I have talked with a few people about GEM and
most people found that the GEM distro lacked any patches that really
showed off GEM's capabilities.  So rather than write up some lame
demo patches made by the developers, I thought maybe some of the GEM
users could provide a patch or two that either does something very
cool or just demonstrates some of the possibilities of GEM.  This
patch could be a live performance video mixer or something made for
an installation that uses live video input, anything is really
welcome.   If you have something you would like to share with the
world, please post a URL where the patch can be downloaded, and be
sure to include comments, abstractions, and a proper credit for
yourself!

also, i am also starting on a tutorial for GEM and if you want to
help out with that effort let me know.

thanks

cgc